Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Week in Review: February 20-26

Last week I...
...got a manicure.
...flew to Washington.
...crafted up party decorations for my grandma's birthday.
...recruited my dad to help get crafty.
...got to kiss & hug my nephew & nieces & tiny cousins.
...laughed & laughed.
...played cards with grandma.
...shopped with my mom.
...read to my girls while Skyping.
...got to help celebrate my grandma's 90th birthday at a party.
...saw OODLES of family, some I've never met before.
...ate Chinese food 3 days in a row.
...let mom make me breakfast (& dinner) lots of times in a row.
...went bowling with my cousins.
...ate eggs benedict.
...took photo booth pics.
...slept on an air mattress.
...went to church with my grandmother.
...swapped coyote hunting stories with my brother.
...ate Lobster Thermidor for the first time.
...watched it snow.
...flew on tiny planes.
...missed my family.

Click HERE for a picture play-by-play.


No comments:

Post a Comment