Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CRYPTOFICTION: The Beast of Essex

Dear Sir,



My name is Martin Black, I live in Essex and I am the author of ‘Beast – The Beast of Essex’ a book which has recently been published on Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=beast+of+essex

The book is a novel based upon big cat sightings in and around the county of Essex. It draws upon factual information and eye witness accounts extracted from local and national newspaper/magazine articles, web based forums, similar to your own and my own experiences in the Essex countryside.

The story is in two parts, the first provides the background information which is based upon carefully researched information as mentioned above. The second part is the main story. I think you and your members would find it quite interesting.

I have set up a website www.beast-home.co.uk to publicise the novel and to allow people to contact me and get more information about the book and its content. The site also has links to Facebook and Twitter accounts.

I’ve included a page which has related links to other useful or interesting websites like yours. I would like to include a link to your website and in return wonder if you would publicise my book on yours. You might like to read it first of course (it is only short (49,000 words) and sells for only £1.40 on Amazon. Let me know what you think.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards, Martin P Black.

Web~ www.beast-home.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment