Friday, February 24, 2012

WA: Day 4

Busy getting decorations made for grandmother's party. I recruited the help of my sis, mom & dad. Cutting, punching, stringing, measuring, painting. Purple is my grandmother's favorite color. And mom noticed my socks matched too.
After some pre-party set-up in the fellowship hall of the church, it was back home for some thin crust pizza & surprise visits from some of grandmother's family. They kept streaming in & grandma kept on being surprised. Loud visiting ensued.
Can't believe the party is tomorrow. I am exhausted & using every bit of energy I have left. I am excited to see it all come together.
Tonight at midnight my 2 cousins & auntie from California will be arriving. Yay!!
My air mattress on the floor in the office of my parent's house is making a nice home away from home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment