Sunday, January 18, 2009

WINTER GREETINGS FROM ANDREA'S HOUSE (a/k/a Junk Girl)


Hello everyone! Here goes my very first post! Just wanted to share a few photo's of my home decorated for Christmas/

Winter. I have taken down the big trees, but the little ones are still up! My family room is done in chocolate brown, Robin's egg blue (love it!), antique white (mostly chippy stuff), along with a tad bit of olive green thrown in for good measure. Hopefully you can pick out some of the good junk pieces I love! It's my favorite room in our home. Since it's downstairs, I wanted to keep it light and cozy. My boys won't be happy for me posting it, but that's a picture of them (hanging above the fireplace) which I took a few years ago. I attached the photo to an old grain bin door my dad saved for me. Hope you are all staying warm and cozy!


















Here's a simple Winter centerpiece...

Have a Happy and Joyful 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment