Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year to You!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even believe 2008 has come and gone! It just seems like we just celebrated 2008. Scott and I were just saying it seemed like this all just happened a blink of the eye ago. Time just goes so quickly.

I hope everyone had a good holiday. Aside from a rather large toy breaking and having to make a decision whether to repair it or replace it for Connor...it was a good holiday.





Santa stuffed the stockings pretty good and left some very cute ornaments I must say!LOL


I couldn't believe how orderly the kids were once again about taking turns opening their gifts from Santa. Here's a shot before the opening began...


I loved watching Parker this year! He was so fun and so cute! He opened the Nerf gun he had to have and started to dance..it was adorable! We videoed and I of course snapped some pictures of him. I think I could have bought just that and he would have been happy. I love that about him.

And here's the only family shot taken on Christmas Eve!




Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment