Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Sneak Peeks and I'm Headed Back To Teach


Have you had a chance to peek into the Bo Bunny blog this week? I've been posting sneaks of the new lines and one after the next is just making me smile. Yesterday's post showed off our new Grease Monkey line that our rockin Graphic Designer, Misty Choate created. I loved the color combo of the orange with the blues, greens and blacks. I have said it many times...we are an orange family and well we (I) are a car family. So this new line will definitely be used ALOT!




I also had fun designing two of the layouts for the line and actually scrapbooked a photo of me in my dream car. I think this only the 2nd time I've gotten the courage up to do this. It's a long story but let's just say in this economy with our current job situation in our home...I truly don't know how long my dream car will be around. So scrapping it is really difficult for me. But it made me smile seeing it apart of this collection!




Can I just say the new Grease Monkey rubons are amazing and go on so smooth...like butta!LOL And can I just say that these cardstock stickers are near and dear to my heart! (wink!)


Do be sure to visit the blog to see the full release along with our other new line....Love Shack and It's My Party! You won't be dissapointed!

And my other news....I'm headed back to teach at For Keeps Sake. It's been a few years since I taught there. I started with them when they opening their first store back in 2002 and taught for them for several years. So it's really nice to get back there and back into the classroom again as I absolutely LOVE to teach.

My first class is a very fun one! It's a mini album tucked in with a little box of chocolates! (yes...the chocolates are included) And it's called...Sweet on You!

Outside candy box cover...
some of the inside pages...

Inside candy box mini album cover...

It's $20 and you can call For Keeps Sake to sign up or to purchase a kit too! Their number is 487-8131! And the class is on Monday, February 9th at 10:30 am and also that evening at 6:30 pm.

I hope to see you there!


Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment