Saturday, December 6, 2008

What a Week!!

WOW! It's been on of those crazy, nonstop weeks for me. Not sure whether I'm coming or going to be truthful. Good in that I've got some really cool stuff going on...crazy...bad in that I had some tough things happen for me with my other job (childcare) as well. Insert HUGE HUGE sigh right smack here. Did you hear it? Probably it was that big!LOL

I'm also forcing the creativity out as I am working on new stickers for Bo Bunny. And can I say...once again...this new release is going to absolutely knock your sock off!







I think I say this everytime and well every time it's true. However this last release we did and now the upcoming CHA really will have you seeing heart shaped clouds...you'll love it THAT much!hA





This week has been about...lots of necklace orders. And thank you if any of my new customers are visiting my blog...I sincerely appreciate all the amazing praise, compliments and yes...ORDERS!! I have brand new designs to showcase either tomorrow or Monday morning and wait till you see them! Let's just say...they're a little bigger! I LOVE them!!


What else is going on you ask? Well the big news...and that is yes...I'm going to be on TV. For you local readers...I'll be on Channel 5 this Monday on their Show Me St.Louis TV show. It airs Monday at 3pm and the reshows Tuesday at 10:30 am. So say that's gotten me slightly a tad bit busier would be like saying I like the beach. YEP! But it's good and it will be fine..it's just prepping and making sure I've thought of everything. EVERYTHING as it's live and well...there's no chance to go back and edit!LOL


Last for today as I've got to get back to work...I've had a few people ask where I got my digi kit from. I purchased the kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs, one of my fave digi stores and it's called Little Joys by Zoe Pearn. Now she does sell premade blogwear but I like making my own and then I have the kit to play with for other goodies!

So that's it for today...back to work, then decorating the tree...and yes I'll share pictures of the house, making some our of favorite Ghiradelli shortbread cookies and I got Parker A Christmas Story! We're all going to watch it tonight....can't wait! A new movie to add to our Elf, Christmas Vacation and The Polar Express Tradition. I'd add Love Actually but that's really just for me!
I know he's going to absolutely love this timeless classic..it's him in a nutshell really!

Tune in Monday at 3pm!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment