Monday, December 22, 2008

Can you believe....3 days until Christmas?


I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to post...I've been like Santa's elves and furiously finishing last minute jewelry orders that took me by suprise! It's been absolutely nutty but you know...given I've recently lost some income...that is always appreciated!! I've been working non stop though and we today have all the orders complete. Whew! What a good feeling although now I have to turn my attention to the gifts I was supposed to make that got put on hold. It's always something isn't it?





I just put up a new post on the Bo Bunny blog. I used the Clearly Mixed Up Holiday Album. I went with the theme of what I {heart} about Christmas. I chose to highlight things like the kids, decorations and such for something fun! Here's a peek at the cover and one inside page...















you'll need to go visit the Bo Bunny blog to see the entire album. I did do something different and used alot of felt. I love the clear albums and do like that to be visible. However well...I liked the felt on it too!

And as promised I want to share some pics of some of my favorite decorations around the house..these are the things that make me smile!














And last...the very breakable tree that's on the lower level...



Don't you love the Shooter poster behind it!LOL I was going to take it down but you really don't see it when you're looking at the tree. I do secretly wish I had an Elf poster to switch out for Christmas...maybe next year!

3 more sleeps until Christmas and I've got lots to do!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment