Friday, October 31, 2008

Soul Coaching: Intentions


I am so excited to be starting and sharing the process of Soul Coaching by Denise Linn with a group of bloggers at The Next Chapter. It's been so amazing to feel the momentum build and to have so many wonderful participants that I almost forgot that I get to go through the book myself!

There are many ways you can prepare for this journey, I've decided to be begin with being clear with my intentions.

Setting my Intention for November

This month,

  • I will release and clear away what doesn't serve me
  • I will deepen my relationship with my authentic spirit
  • I will take time for reflection and self-care
  • I will nurture my body with sleep, nutritious food and joyful movement
  • I will open my heart, sharing my gifts and receiving the gifts of others
  • I will choose ease, clarity, vitality and love

What's your intention this month? You can still join us at The Next Chapter: Soul Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment