Monday, December 26, 2011

Week in Review: December 19-25

The fam & I had a super relaxing Christmas.
It was so much fun to watch the girls open their presents, more so this year than any year I remember. The anticipation, the giddiness, & then the ripping & tearing apart & paper everywhere.
Our house stayed a complete mess of paper & boxes & presents all over the floor for the whole day.
It was great!
And then the day after Christmas??
Oh my.
LAZY to the MAX!
It was amazing, really.
But I've eaten way too many cookies.

I'm SO enjoying having the girls home during their school break. And for the next 3 days, I get them, uninterupted!
No work, no appointments, no nuthin'.
Maybe now we'll finally build that gingerbread house we never got around to building.
Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.


No comments:

Post a Comment