Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year 2012 or "My Whole Life is a Party"

I'm not big on New Year's Eve. It is my least favorite holiday. I get very sad and just want to ignore it because mostly bad things have happened to me on New Year's Eve, like the year my boyfriend popped open an engagement ring box in front of friends and I had to mask my awkward feelings because I knew my answer was "no." But this is a new day. So OK, I give; here goes nothing: "Welcome 2012. Please don't break my heart."


I've got BIG plans for tonight. Rockin out the house (rocking chairs), serving drinks (bottles), jamming to the best tunes of 2011 (mobile music), raising the roof (little bit of crying at the top of our lungs), cleaning up throw up (off of my guests's necks and chins) and passing out on the couch. Of course, this happens every night of my life now. *My Whole Life is Party*

No comments:

Post a Comment