Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pinning Away Near Philadelphia

I'm well aware that I've been absent the Blog scene this past week.  Partly Christmas and the aftermath are to blame.  Partly the tension across my shoulders and upper back are to blame.  Partly a return to Bernina with yet more pot holders and now some new crumb blocks a la Pictures at an Exhibition are also to blame.  And so is Pinterest.

Y'all know I'm not one to rush into the latest craze.  I held out for quite some time before giving in to French General Rouenneries.  We never bought an 8-track, and were late to the party for cassette tapes.  I still don't have a "real" cell phone (though I think that's about to change).  I was late to get into email and blogging.  So it is little wonder that I'm just now getting around to the new(est?) time gobbler, Pinterest.

Oh, my, is it fun.  Quilty and gorgeous grandchild content to resume before too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment