Wednesday, September 21, 2011

VERY Cranky Old Woman



And cranky is putting it mildly.  The truth involves language I don't normally use.  My fourteen-month-old Dell Inspiron laptop appears to be suffering from backlight demise or some other godawful malady.  Very much like what had killed off my beloved Toshiba.

When the Toshiba got all dark around the screen, I went and bought the Dell, only to learn later on that she might well have been repaired at a moderate cost to me.  I wish I had done that because despite its purpleness, I've never been all that fond of the Dell. 

I don't have the money to buy a new computer at present, so I suppose I'm going to have to take the Dell up to the Geek Squad and see what they can do and for how much.  And I have too much going on to even attempt that until the weekend, it seems. 

Moo.  Again I say, Moo.

No comments:

Post a Comment