Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Whew! Busy!!!

Wow! I've been busy! Busy working on a new sticker design, working on catalog samples...working on some other projects I can't share just yet. So you'll have to trust me that I've been one busy girl!

Today..it's rainy, overcast, humid...and I still have Florida on the brain. So that mean a mandatory sharing of some more photos. Can you stand it? Here goes..

We headed out to dinner on Parker's birthday and ate at Crabby Bill's! We had eaten there over 7 years ago and I still carry the photo on my keychain they took of Scott and I. Unfortunately they were not offering that at this location.






It was fun as the entire restaurant sang birthday to Parker! What a way to celebrate your 8th birthday!



and this one just makes me smile...ALOT! This is the view from our room...beautiful!



Did that last picture make you smile? I thought so!

Last little bit for today...last week on the Bo Bunny blog we showcased one of the new stamp releases for Bo Bunny. It's called DisStress Me Out!


Here is a fun card I made using this set! I wanted to use one of the "stitch" stamps for added color and pattern on the background..but not too much. So I chose an ink color that was close in color with the Bo Bunny cardstock.




Supplies:


Bo Bunny Tutu Double Dot Cardstock & Ribbon
Bo Bunny Vintage Carnival papers and stickers

Bo Bunny Grid Iron paper
Bo Bunny Rubon

Bo Bunny Brad

Colorbox Chalk Inks

Be sure to stop by the Bo Bunny Blog for more great stamping ideas and on Labor Day we shared all sorts of fun ways to showcases recipes and well...we shared some yummy recipes too!!

Happy Wednesday!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment