Friday, September 19, 2008

Project 365 ~ Week 37

The week started with a Saturday morning adventure to Indigo to get some magazines for this month's dreamboard. You can see the results here.
On Sunday I met a lovely new friend for brunch. Now, if this is the result of networking. I'm all for it. I met Melissa here.

An Tuesday I met the lovely and talented Romana for a meeting at UofT. Now, this is the way to have a meeting! Romana and I are presenting a learning lab on blogging at IIDEX Neocon next week.

My search for a space for a monthly dance event continues. I saw this treasure on Tuesday. This used to be a Buddhist temple and the energy in here is beautiful. The woman who runs this place is amazing and full of great ideas for its development. I'm excited to see what might develop.

And monthly breakfast meetings rock! It's such a good chance for me to catch up with my dear friend and see how Dumpling has grown! Isn't she the sweetest? That sweater is killin' me!

Justin and I went out for a walk. I have to keep an eye out for this guy. Look where he's standing!

And the week wrapped up, as always, hanging with Shannon. We went shopping and found some great treasures. I fell absolutely in love with these shoes. That's not something that happens terribly often for me, but I simply had to have them.

Another priceless moment when we were out was seeing this man:

Now, I don't usually take pictures of strangers but I couldn't help myself. Don't you love that he's walking around nonchalantly wearing his daughter's purse? And do you know what it says on it? "I make boys cry." LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment