Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!

Today is my Grandpa's birthday! He's quite a special Grandpa (and is really nice looking!). I lived with him as a little girl until I was 3 years old! It really had I believe in impact on my life and also gave me alot of neat memories growing up!

I wanted to make him a card for his birthday and once again turned to the Card Positioning Systems blog for a sketch to use. I chose their current sketch for this which was #83.



Supplies:
Paper Salon Papers
K & Company
Bo Bunny All Stuck Up Buttons
Making Memories alohabet Stickers & Felt Heart
Crate Paper Rick Rack
Waxy Flax
Colorbox Chalk Inks
*I'll have to post back on the stamp I used

Happy Grandpa..I hope you had a great day!! Be sure to pop in the Bo Bunny Blog! Carole posted a layout tutorial and makes it so easy to recreate her beautiful layout!

Love,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment