Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Belated Easter!


Hope everyone had a good day with family. Despite snow and very cold weather ours was very nice. I think the kids had a good one despite the cold temps. Sadly the weather just seemed to cause brain freeze for me and I didn't take nearly the number of pictures I normally would. And the ones I did take..well..they weren't spectacular by any means!

Here's a cute on of Haley and her cousin Summer..



one of Connor..yes he got a MAJOR haircut and my Mom


one of Parker hunting for eggs..

and one of Scott and I..nice and cold wishing for much warmer weather..

I completely forgot to take a picture of the kids and the five of us. Ironic after making sure we all coordinated and all that good stuff. Although really with the kids wearing the coats for the egg hunt..what good would that have done!LOL I am sad about not getting the three together..we might have to redress them up and snap a shot or two on a nice weather day!LOL



My Mom suprised me with a copy of Home & Heart that she had bought at Michael's. She loved the magazine and was kind enough to give up her copy so that I can offer up one to you...my blog readers. So if you would like a copy of this great magazine..



and to see the full look at the Bo Bunny Reunion set I have in it...here's a little sneak of it..


...please drop me a comment..it can be a hi, what you loved about Easter, your new favorite scrapbook product on the market..you name it. Just leave a comment and come Wednesday..let's say around 5pm CST..I'll pick a name to win the copy of the Home & Heart magazine and maybe some other goodies too!

Happy Monday!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment