Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gratitude & Generous Bloggers

I could have posted this under "inspiration" too. Recently I've just been blown away by the generosity of bloggers. There seems to be an underlying value in the blogging community: share. Bloggers share their stories, their creations, their ideas and their support. They share their time, their knowledge, their insight and their passions. Bloggers lead groups, activities, swaps and discussions. And bloggers reach out and touch each other every day.

I've been so touched recently by our beautiful blogging community. When I wrote about knowing that our cat was in her last days, Tammy so, so generously put this pawprint kit in the mail for us immediately.

And recently in the One World, One Heart Giveaway, Tammie of Spirithelpers won a tarot reading from me. And she generously responded by sending me these gorgeous cards as a thank you and sharing how she enjoyed the experience on her blog. (Wild coincidence with the names, eh?)


Swampgrrl also recently had a tarot reading and wrote about it on her blog. All of this positivity is encouraging me to get moving on my upcoming launch of Starshyne Tarot, where you'll be able to purchase email tarot readings. More about that soon.

In the meantime, I also have to thank the talented, beautiful women who are participating in Circe's Circle. Melba has kindly offered to connect with people via email if they'd like to hear about her experience with the group. And Jessie has shared her thoughts in a testimonial you can read here.
I just feel so blessed to be in the midst of a creative community of generous, loving people who share who they are and encourage others to do the same. Thank you for being the magnificent beings that you are, creative blogging tribe!
PS I actually have even more thank yous to share but they involve gifts so have to stay under wraps for a little while longer. More to come on that later too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment