Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

It's Good Friday and to me in more than one way as I am off work today. It's a holiday for me. I chose to take it today instead of Monday. The week was long with working while the kids were home. It always makes it harder to do my job. Hoping to get the kids out today and go see Horton Hears a Who.



I've found the kids laughing and repeating lines that have been shown on the commercials for it. So I think it will be a good one. I wouldn't mind seeing the Spiderwick Chronicles too.

I've gotten a few scrapbook items made for ScrapJazz/Bo Bunny. I used the new Bo Bunny Organic line




..which I have to say given the colors and patterns..I really like! I also used the new Elements acrylic stamps Bo Bunny released. Yes stamps!




They were a little more "jelly" like than I had expected. But I have now stamped with this set on many items and they stamped very well! Here's a new layout I used them on..




and a card too..this one is based on the Sketch This Cards #44


I also wanted to remind everyone that the new issue of Home & Heart




has officially gone on sale! I'm hoping everyone will pick up a copy! I've been told that the sales of this issue will determine whether CK Media will continue with this publication! This news really fustrates me! I feel like they've not given it a chance to build a reader base with only one prior issue out. So would you please pick up a copy..and be sure to pop into the creator/head designer's blog...Stephanie Ackerman...and let her know just how much you like it! Maybe even a note to CK as well!!


http://homegrownhospitality.typepad.com/homegrown_hospitality/

That's it for today..off to enjoy the day. Hopefully take in a movie, pop in a store to see if the magazine is out and get ready to do some Easter baking! Happy Friday to you!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment