Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Expressive Arts Therapy ~ Good News!

I have been flirting with Expressive Arts Therapy for a few years now. In February I took a workshop that confirmed for me that it was an area I would love to explore. I felt completely at home in this space, painting and making music and writing and sharing.

A few months ago I applied for the foundational year program. Just this week I was starting to think that it might have been a mistake, that perhaps I already had more than enough on my plate. And then I got the call - I'm in! And I beamed and beamed and beamed. It took me a few hours before I realized that that meant next year I'll be painting, writing, dancing, etc. as a regular thing! When I got that I think I literally started floating.

I'll look forward to sharing my explorations with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment