Wednesday, December 6, 2006

A Funny...

Here's a quick post with a funny from a friend:

Living Will

Last night, my wife and I were sitting in the living
room and I said to her,

"I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and
fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the TV and then threw out my beer.

HAHAHAHHA I can sooooooo relate to this!!

Here's some altered letters I made for Deidre..



and a quick picture of Parker who I am so proud to say is done with Speech Therapy, has no other learning issues that they mentioned were a possible(YES! I knew it) and will go back to our home school next year!! Way to go Parker!!!!!!!!!



Lots to do around here..the tree lights are finally on after having to buy 10 new boxes of lights. Now for the 10,000+ ornaments!LOL Have some more gifts to get, items to return, xmas projects to work on, package to mail to Scotland and on and on. Watched Elf, The Polar Express, Love Actually and looking forward to Christmas Vacation which get us all in the mood!

That's it for now..ttys!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment