Friday, December 8, 2006

Christmas Projects

Just wanted to pop in and share some new Xmas projects.

These are for Bo Bunny and use the new Holly Jolly paper collection.



another view of the tree..it's got glitter and sequins and rhinestones on it..



here's another two sets of letters I made using Bo Bunny papers for a friend to use at her work party for table decorations





And today I am the hightlighted designer on the Paper Salon blog. You can see a Christmas set I made for them using their beautiful papers too! Here's a link:

http://papersalon.typepad.com/


and lastly the tree is up although the decorations around it are not..but you can see my overloaded snowman, fun, bright kids ornament tree..we love it!


I've got a million things to try and do this weekend and all the while finish watching Johnny Depp and Pirates of the Carribbean..Dead Man's Chest! Best looking guy in makeup hands down!

Have a good one,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment