Monday, October 16, 2006

Puppy Love

I've been meaning to post about this for 2 weeks now. But life has a way of getting in the way of our best laid plans. So it's time to spread the news of our newest addition!

I'm pleased to announce the Sandvoss Family has added to it's already crazy family a beautiful Boston Terrier now 9 weeks old named Peso!



He's a beautiful boy..weighed this weekend at 5 pounds..should get around 15-20..we're hoping on the 15!HA He's smart, funny, playful..the bite I got yesterday OOWWWWW it hurt! Very loving, snuggly and most of all beyond adorable!!



He has yes...blue eyes that are amazing..and is a beautiful brownish/red color..more brown that is called Seal by the AKC. Yes..he's a purebred and yes..we are hoping to try our hand at breeding in the future.

The kids are crazy about him and I'll admit so are Scott and I. It's hard not to be with that face and those amazing blue eyes of his! So another scrapbook to add to my growing collection only this one will feature this beautiful little guy!



And for those that want to send gifts..we're registered at PetSmart and Petco and he's on Iams Puppy Food, loves tennis balls, rope chew toys and needs a cool doggie bed! Just kidding..although I can see Pet Showers being the thing of the future!

Peace out from Peso!!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment