Saturday, October 14, 2006

Free Hugs

Please take the time to go to this link it's worth it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

As someone who loves hugs..this is the best!

Thanks to Cathy Z(link on right) for sharing this.

Another thing that makes me smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave me a comment if you will and let me know what you think of it!

I loved it!

Julia

here's a new layout I am crazy about!


Here's the journaling that goes with it:

green means go.. going to a new school...middle school no less. you kept an open mind to all the changes and it’s been green lights since. green means go.. growing up into such a great kid. you are just the nicest guy ever.(well now and then you have your moments.) you say things that really make me feel like i am succeeding raising you into a good guy. Green means go in that you are growing up into such an amazingly handsome guy. I don’t know if it’s due to your daddy but you’re sure a cute 11 year old. Green means go.. keep on doing what you’re doing. Learning, being helpful, caring about your family and just being one heck of a cool 11 year old guy. And hey..keep listening to your Dad and I too! We have got lots of good things to offer! 9/06 …

No comments:

Post a Comment