Tuesday, October 3, 2006

I'm Back with a Tag!

I was tagged by Becky and I bet you're glad as I am long overdue for a post huh?! So here goes...

The rules are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.

1. I hate when things go missing around here as until it's found I just cannot stop thinking about it!

2. I can't stand dirty feet and especially when mine are dirty. I will go to my bathroom and sit down at the tub and wash them. I know..just don't like dirty feet!

3. I have to have some form of lipstick, lipgloss or the like on my lips. It's not that I'm trying to be prissy or made up..I just don't like nothing on them.

4. I hate that I have long arms. Kind of weird. Scott's 5'9 and I am barely 5'1 and my arms are as long if not longer than his. Weird..odd!

5. I like to wear solid color tops. Or at least if I have on a striped shirt..I then wear a solid under it. Never just a stripe or print top or rarely...how about that!

Okay..so there..you know 5 weird things about me...I'm going to tag...Lynne, Brianna, Melanie D, Christina P and and Dee!!!!!!!!!

Have fun everyone!!!!!!!!!!! And I promise to update the blog today with some goodies I've been needing to share!


Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment