Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tuesday May 2006 What to do today


Well first thing is post in my blog. I have some projects to work on and some that I need to finish. I have started learning hairpin lace. No pictures for that yet. I am presently working on a ribbon belt. It is being crocheted. I will post a pic when finished. I have done some of the barefoot sandals. They are fun to knit and the yarns you can choose from are so unlimited.

It's funny because if you are a knitter or a crocheter you probally just like me come up with your own designs and patterns at times. I know that a couple of years ago I did what I called a bracelet pocketbook. Now you can find them all over the place. I mean hey they are great for a cell phone and other small items if you don't want to carry a big purse. And I don't know about you but pocketbooks seem to be the most popular thing to knit or crochet. All you need is some yarn and a little creativity.


One more thing before I forget Don't forget to Vote for Taylor Hicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment