Thursday, May 25, 2006

Care for an Update?

Gesh..life..busy..me..even busier!LOL So here's an update for those dying to know how I spend my time..it's really not all that exciting!LOL

Saturday night, date night with Tammy and Mark. Saw Mission Impossible 3 and then went out for drinks. I thought the movie was good..funny that Tom's "wife" character in the movie was named Julia! I think the guys thought it a bit mushy at times..but I liked it. Had fun!

Sunday..we spent the day with my Mom at Six Flags. Perfect day..perfect weather..I just cannot ride those rollercoasters like I used to though. Kids loved it..Connor rode the big rides..we all got tattooed!LOLOL

This week..deadlines, deadlines and more! The kids last day is today..in about one hour they'll be free and home. Scott and I set the pool up today..it's filling up now..I know they'll make a run for it when they get home. The water though will be freezing! Connor's birthday is Saturday and we're taking him and a few friends to go Laser Tagging, Race Car driving and then back home for Cookie Cake, Pizza, Playstation games and a sleepover. I will need some serious drinks to handle that! Looking forward to an extra day off this weekend..hanging out, reading, get some sun! And finishing up some more deadlines.

I gotta run for now..but I'll leave you with a layout I did this month using Prima flowers and my Bo Bunny papers over at ScrapJazz. So wish we were going here this summer..so hard knowing Mark and Sharon will be there and we won't! Ahh hopefully another time right?



I'll ttys...

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment