Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Top 5 Quickie

Top 5 must-haves

In my fridge

1. Milk
2. OJ
3. Schnucks drinks for me
4. Beer for Scott
5. Salad fixings

In my closet

1. Clothes in rainbow order(yes!)
2. My Shoes
3. Scott's clothes
4. Summer Sandals
5. Pink running/walking shoes

In my purse

1. Wallet
2. Orbit gum
3. Receipts I bet I will lose
4. Cell Phone
5. I'll bet a good 3-4 lip glosses in different colors

In my car

1. Wet wipes
2. Kleenex
3.Several umbrellas
4. Sunglasses
5. I'll be a drink I left in there!

On my TiVo (I don't have one, so how about on my computer TV recorder)

1. Last week's Lost episode
2. Extreme Home from Sunday
3. What A Girl Wants movie for Haley(alright I like it too!)
4. Shows Connor recorded that have bizarre names!
5. The Amazing Race from last week

that's it for today..gotta go work!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment