Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday Blog Post!LOL

Stop the presses..a Sunday post..but Becky tagged me..so I feel I should post now! So here's my answers:


Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Daffy Duck at Six Flags
2. Bank Teller
3. Radio DJ
4. Worked At Gap, Express & Famous

Four movies you would watch over and over: (to hard to pick only 4..so I am listing more!LOL)
1. Any of the Harry Potter Movies
2. Any of the Bridget Jones Movies or really
anything with Colin Firth & Hugh Grant!LOL
3. 50 First Dates
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days or Sahara (Matthew!)
5. Sense & Senisbility or Pride & Prejudice
6. Two Weeks Notice (there's Hugh again!)
7. Princess Diaries
8. Older Barbra Streisand movies
9. Hitch
10. Meet The Parents/Meet The Fockers
11. Along Came Polly...

okay that's good for now right!

Four places you have lived:
1. St. Louis, Missouri
2. Springfield, Missouri
3. Indianapolis, Indiana
4. Chicago, Illinois

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. ER
4. The Soprano's

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. St. Pete, Florida
2. Aruba
3. Cancun
4. Hilton Head. SC

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Cropper's Cottage
2. ScrapJazz
3. Blogs
4. Pink is the New Blog

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta & Steak
2. Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory
3. Spring Rolls from Cheesecake Factory(MUST GO!)
4. Mexican

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On the beach anywhere it's sunny and over 80 degrees
2. Visiting friends in Scotland
3. Driving my Corvette to some fun stores
4. Swimming in a pool

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. Lynne (I know..you're tagged twice..but you can do it!)
2. Dee
3. Mary Jo
4. Wanda

Have a great day..I am taking Parker outside for a bit to play and then back to scrapping!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment