Wednesday, March 8, 2006

The Case of the Worry Wart

Well this week this blog has definitely taken a turn for the worse hasn't it? Have you ever had a moment occur that so much was sitting on that when it all fell apart you didn't know whether to laugh or cry? That is this week for me! I don't need to bore you with details on it..but it's a moment that affects the five of us and our well being in our lives. Simply put! So I am declaring this week Worry Wart Week..because I have no way of getting away from it..as it just has taken over us and made us feel so helpless.




Hopefully this will improve.. it has to right! A family can go no further down..but sadly I know you can. Let's just hope we don't. And to add to this worry..is another worry. No..I am not a hypocondriac..let's just say when little things go wrong though..I wonder..worry really but when you're generally a healthy person..little things should stand out right. Here's the deal..this past week I have noticed when I wake up in the morning..the middle to pinky fingers on my left hand feel like their asleep..like..I slept on them funny. But I am not aware of sleeping any different..I do know that my hands are normally in a fist when I sleep though..which Scott thought was weird. But anyways..it's bugging me..really bugging me. And it takes a while or so it seems for that feeling to leave them.(especially in my pinky finger) So..can anyone offer any thoughts..ideas besides run to the doctor as that would only add to the previous worry since we're self insured and pay for most every silly thing. Thus again..the first worry!

So free advice is good..and appreciated for this declared Worry Wart!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment