Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Come on Julia...

Are you silently wishing that I would update my blog today? Well your wish is answered..although it's a short post. Just too too many deadlines this week and not enough time!

So forgive the short and sweet post..I'm here..I'm swamped and I am feeling really creative..so I need time to scrap!

I'll be back soon...I'll leave you with a very pretty layout I made for my Motherhood article I wrote for Scrapjazz..I totally love how it turned out! Uses Paper Salon papers..LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! Did I say I love them? (remember you can click on it to see it larger)



and lastly one of these it's on it's way to me for me to war at the upcoming CK convention! How fun is this! Says Blue Crew in the flower center..Andrea did these for us gals..so fun!



That's it..short and sweet..have a good day,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment