Friday, January 20, 2006

TGIF **UPDATED**

Thank goodness it's Friday!!!!!!!!! I tell you for a short work week it has seemed to me at times so LONG! Maybe it's because all week long I have strugged with projects I needed to do and haven't touched a one. Lately at night I just don't feel it and during the day it's been impossible as I can't seem to get everyone napping at the same time! AHH So this weekend is FULL..F U L L full..like packed to the top full!haha

Here's an idea of what I have to get accomplished:

ScrapJazz

Valetine Article (DONE!! Inlcudes article and 5 layouts, one cigar box and 1 frame! WOWOW!)
Scraptivity Stamps..3-4 projects + 2 cards(maybe)

Cropper's Cottage

1 store layout (updated...done..must upload now!) (uploaded now must upload to Qbaroo!)
DT Sponsor..3-4 projects + 1 card (2 layouts completed!)

Heidi Swapp..1 card (done)
Dee..1 card
Carolee's..one card

Bo Bunny

3-4 layouts with new products (updated one done)
Easter bucket

What do you think..can I get all this done by the end of the month?????? I hope so!

Okay..I'm off..all is quiet for 5 seconds..so let's see if I can at least find a picture or two to use!

Have a good day,

No comments:

Post a Comment