Monday, January 30, 2006

Double Tag

Ha..2 posts in one day..shoot one morning! Tagged by both Becky and Sue! Thanks girls!

Ok...here is what you do:Remove the blog name in the top spot from he following list and bump everyone up one place. The add yourself to the bottom slot.

Paula
Lynne
Rhonda
Becky
Julia

Then you get to select five people to pass this on to.
Becca
Briana Fisher
Lisa Simon
Christina Padilla
Maureen Spell

** What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was married, I was a new Mom with Connor and he was only 8 months old. I was working at Boatmen's in the Investment Department as their Marketing Coordinator.

** What were you doing one year ago?

Pretty much the exact same thing! How exciting is that! ALthough I had not yet been chosen by Bo Bunny, Scrap Jazz or Cropper's Cottage..so those were BIG changes!

** Five snacks that you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
Ice Cream
Gummi Bears
Pretzels
Anything Chocolate
Cauliflower and veggie dip!



**Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Pay off my debt and friends debt
Take a LONG vacation..see the world, Mark and Sharon and lots of beaches!
Buy new car
Buy new furniture and house..with a POOL!!!!!
Invest!


**Five bad habits
When I'm cranky I am cranky ..let me have a day!
I like clean clean cars!
Don't drink enough water
Speaking before I think..I am much better at this!!!!
Eating!ha


**Five things you like doing:
Scrapping
Shopping
Reading
Playing board games
Going OUT to eat with friends

**Five things you would never wear, buy or get again
Jelly shoes
Perms
Anything neon or dayglo
Anything "country"
My hair darkened


** Five favorite toys:
My Corvette
My computer & printer
My camera
My scrapbook supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment