Friday, January 13, 2006

New Layouts

Not a whole lot going on this week. In fact seems to really have dragged on and on if you ask me. Maybe it's because I feel like my thoughts this week are centered around the South Beach or maybe because I am out of my mind with this hair and can't wait to go tomorrow to have it done! AAHHH It bugs the heck out of me when I call and I have to wait. And during that time by hair goes from okay..to awful! SO alot of hat days lately.

Other than that..trying to get into the groove and get some design work done. Not feeling it lately..but trying to! Here's two for the month..many many more to follow!!!!!





Let me know what you think..for the Heart breaker I needed to have a bit of "bling" to it which might be hard to see. But if you look at the dot paper..there are tiny heart rhinestones in spots where the dots were not. I think it turned out okay..feel like I missed something but now I have stared at it for too long. So feel free to offer any thoughts on it.

Oh and it's snowing here in St.Louis..beautiful ..but makes it hard to walk for South Beach so looks like the Bowflex and I are going to have to get to know each other again!

Have a good one,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment