Tuesday, August 23, 2005

She's Back

Well she's back at school today and looked great! I could tell yesterday when her friends came over to see if she could play Bratz..she was ready to go back. He had her bounce back in her step.. not that it ever left!

I think we as adults should take a tip from an eight year old after seeing how well she handled surgery and now post-surgery! Amazing! Now..don't get me wrong..I don't want to be anywhere around her when that Doctor removes the bandage..I'll let Scott take that role..but shoot..I would be upset to!

So three cheers for Haley...she's quite something!




And I got some design work done this weekend..here's a really cool one I did for Bo Bunny that uses a real ruler on the page. I think this is a new favorite!



Well, that's all I know for now..which isn't much!

Have a good one,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment