Thursday, August 11, 2005

Blogger Code

B2 d- t- k+ s-- u-- f i- o++ x-- e+ l c


Which translates to:

I've been blogging for 3-6 months. I don't own a domain, but I have my own web address. I use Blogger, BigBlogTool, or similar service to update a blogspot, Geocities, or other hosted site; or I use diaryland, livejournal, or another service with built-in updating and content management. I have quite a few links, and I try to check in on them all regularly, or at least periodically. As far as stats go, I am amazed that someone keeps track of how many people visit my site. I don't link to, nor read, any of the standard A-list blogs (Megnut, Kottke, Robot Wisdom, etc.). In fact, I've never heard of 'em. I try to post once a day, but it doesn't always happen, and that's no big deal. The blog isn't the first thing I think of when something happens, but I usually remember to blog the interesting things... eventually. Nearly all the topics I blog are personal experiences or original writing that can't be found elsewhere on the web. Some people like to get it on with other bloggers, but for me, the last thing I need is to get sexually involved with one of these neurotic blogging pinheads. I have posted quite a few photos of myself, but I was fully clothed in them all, thankyouverymuch. I've taken a few surveys or participated in a few memes, but there seem to be so many of them I have to pick and choose. Friends know about my blog, but I generally don't talk about it with some groups (ie: family and/or co-workers) because they probably wouldn't get the whole blogging concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment