Tuesday, August 9, 2005

A Buzy Weekend

We had a very fun and busy weekend in the Sandvoss house!

It started off Friday morning with me driving out to St. Charles to meet Kim from Cropper's Cottage and help her teach the Heidi Grace class. We had a great class..extremely busy when you consider that you have to teach it in less then an hour! WOW! But it went well..the ladies loved the project and really responsed well to everything!! Kim and I just jelled from the get go..it's like we had known each other for a long time! Here's a cute one of the students, Michelle McGary took of us.



Then Saturday we headed over to Edwardsville, Illinois to celebrate Grace's 3rd birthday with the Burke's. The kids had an excellent time as right next to the pavilion was an amazing playground. Connor told me it was one of the best parties..and that is a BIG compliment from him no doubt!



Here's a cute picture I took of Grace with her Grandma(Deidre's mom) and her new cousin Emma!



Then Sunday was the funny man Parker's Pirate Pool Party! He was so excited to go and I knew it would be hard for him to sit in the Party room since all he wants to do is swim! His cake was amazing..they did such a good job on it..



And I have to laugh because I didn't take really any pictures of him..I've taken lots of him swimming there already. But how cute is he in the hat Deidre, Mike and Grace gave to him!!



So Happy Birthday again to Parker who turned 5 and Grace who turned 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment