Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cape Cod Adventures




Well, I've been home from Cape Cod for a week now, and as I peruse my pictures from the trip I realize that Hyannis now has a very special place in my heart. Recently I had decided that I wanted to become a more proficient traveller and this fun journey with Shannon helped me take some steps in that direction. There were a few worried moments (mostly because flying makes me a bit nervous) but for the most part things went smoothly and easily (a big shout out to the Universe in thanks for that!

We had the best time exploring, stayed in a really great hotel, had delicious meals in restaurants with great atmo and had fun jaunting about town. I hope you enjoy this 2-part slide show adventure of our trip to Cape Cod and the Creative Bazaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment