Thursday, June 7, 2007

It's Officially Summmer

I made it! Another school year is done..we're in between wrapping up Connor's 12th Birthday and Haley's 10th. Dance Recital is next weekend along with next week our annual garage sale! I always feel like once we get through all these things..I can resume breathing again. It's crazy it really is!! What's also crazy is now realizing I have a 12 year old..one year away from a teen!! And almost a 10 year old!! Gesh and well let's not forget..Parker will be 7 in August!

Given the serious insanity of activity in this house..I just wanted to pop in and share some new layouts and a picture or two!


These supplies are from the May Poppy Ink Kit. Picture of Haley and her friends in Girl Scouts last month at the City Museum.



These supplies are from the March Poppy Ink Kit. I added the Bo Bunny black star rubons. Cute picture of Connor taken the same day at the City Musuem.



Here we are again with more from the Bo Bunny Play All Day line! I'm crazy over this line and this funny picture of Parker taken in his Halloween costume!!


That's it for now..I'm off to get ready for Haley's birthday party today!!! Tomorrow...she's 10!!!!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment