Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Birthday, Garage Sale and Recital

Well we made it through. It seems every year to get harder and harder to get through the kids birthday's, parties and all the other events without feeling like you've been run over by a Mack truck. But we made it through and have an official 12 and 10 year old, house is cleaned out, garage is cleaned out and once again I saw Haley shine like a star on the stage. She looks so cute out there and so pretty with her blonde head of hair!!! She always stands out to me..but then I'm her Mom!



Here's some pictures as I know several of you have been asking..starting with the big birthday boy...

I like this picture of him. He looks so different from one year ago. He's changing alot..still sweet...but definitely a boy! He asked for an XBox and the Halo games. And extra controllers to play with friends. He had his friends over for a sleepover for his birthday..well they pulled an all nighter. Connor found out the hard way it's not easy. Had to sleep for almost 2 days to catch back up! Crazy!!!!!!!!!! Even crazier to realize next year we'll have a teenager in the house!!



Haley turned 10 and celebrated with a dog themed party at Riverchase. She loves it there!







She got a new Nintendo DS Lite with this crazy cool dog game that does stuff I can't even believe. She also got new Bratz things and clothes!!



Last weekend was Haley's dance recital. I loved this year's costume and so did Haley since it's her favorite color. She had a tap and ballet number. She's looking forward to next year when she'll get to add a jazz number. She's not as fond of ballet...she definitely takes after me!!









And lastly..how about a new layout and card using brand new Bo Bunny Bella Journee papers, chipboard and diecuts and the Flex ruler..which is very cool! And I used my new Cricut Expression! Talk about amazing..I used it for the scalloped flower.






That's it for now from the crazy Sandvoss Crew...

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment