Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Time to Catch Up..........

Wow..it's been as always a busy few weeks. My last post was right before we left for vacation..so let's get caught up!

We had a great time in the Lake of the Ozarks. Didn't think I would like it as much as going to the beach(love the beach!) it was different but still equally fun!!! I liked the condo we stayed in and that it had 2 pools with one on the "point" so you were right on the Lake to watch all the cool yes...very cool boats go by. So here's some pics..

a view from our room..and the pool we hung out at is on the top right where the trees are..



So we went out fishing and Connor caught his first fish and a good sized one too..a 19 inch Bass! Talk about one excited kid!





Had lots of fun hanging out with Tammy and Mark and their crew. The adults went to dinner since Tam and Mark had a sitter come along and of all places we ate... it was called Peckers!LOL So..of course we had to take a pic with the dude! Yes..I was being silly!!!



and some cute couple pics..



Scott and I look a little devilish with the red background behind us don't we? Okay..Blogger won't allow more pics on my post..so I'll submit this for now..check back for more updates on the trip and for my scrappin friends..updates from CHA!

Talk to you soon...the now new 37 year old!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment