Sunday, July 2, 2006

New ScrapJazz Projects


So..thought you'd like to see what all I have been up to besides saying I'm busy. Which I am. But here's some of the projects I have made that I can show you. The others..top secret..not available for viewing yet until Paper Salon gives the thumbs up!

First one..layout for ScrapJazz's "Faith/Values" theme and uses what else..some cool Bo Bunny stuff! It's a good one with journaling about Connor and is never ending issues with perfection that he puts upon himself and upsets himself. He just needs to believe in himself like we do!



Some for ScrapJazz using the Around The Block fun products...





and for some fun, cool projects using the PageFrames products. I decided to make each of the kids something for their bedroom doors. Each different and reflecting them and I think I love these more than the last ones I did. The kids definitely did!

Con's..used Basic Grey papers and dry erase marker to let him write things and then change them. Cool huh?



Haley's..my personal favorite well..one of them!HA Bo Bunny papers and me and my flowers!



And Parker's..fitting him perfectly as he loves loves pirates and had his getup on the other day and I caught these pics of him!
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/Buzybunny/Matey.jpg
Don't you agree! It's perfect right!

That's it for today,



Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment