Monday, November 14, 2005

Where Have I Been?

When I say that I think of the line in Harry Potter where Ron's Mom asked "Where Have You Been? No note..car gone!" But when she says it..it's with a British accent so Been sounds like "bean" in a way. Very cool...and speaking of Harry Potter..YES!!!!!!

Goblet of Fire Opens this FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have to be very patient as we won't go see it until Thanksgiving Day...it will make me crazy knowing it's out there and I can't go! Maybe I could sneak out late at night at catch it huh? Would be fun..then when I get home Scott would ask me.."Where have you Been? No note..car gone!" haha

Anyways..I have been away from my blog for a bit. Life has been keeping me busy. With the new babies starting, working at Gymboree, kids, Scott, me..just hard to find alot of extra time lately.

I took Friday off last week and we had the best day! Got up..whenever..padded around in my pj's, worked on some projects..loved the results, got ready, picked up Sonic

and then headed to Suson Park with the kids. Walked around..saw the horses, feed them lots of grass,




found the coolest big walnuts..gathered them up for my hurricanes(a Martha Stewart "It's a Good Thing" Moment). Then we headed to South County Rec across the street as they have a great new playground.

Only 2 kids were on it..so my guys had a blast!


After that..headed to the bowling alley. Where everyone bowled! I don't think I have ever seen a cuter 5 year old bowling then Parker was! He was so darn cute and so excited about bowling with everyone. Scott won by 8 points over me..but hey..I bowled really well!

Then..yes..another then..headed to Blockbuster and the kids picked a movie..Shark Boy and Lava Girl and also Xmas with the Kranks. Headed home..relaxed and watched movies and hung out! It was an awesome day off!!!!!!!!!

PS..opted for smaller photos this time as I have so stinkin many! But you can click on them to see them larger! The one of Parker is priceless in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment