Friday, November 18, 2005

Helloooooo Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!! & Matthew!!

Well today is the day! Today is the day that Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is released and it's killing me that I must be patient and wait 6 more days before seeing it! I'm not sure if I can contain myself from hopping into my car and going to a late show and seeing it. But I will! I will because the thought of us all going together on Thanksgiving Day for our annual movie outing is too good to pass up! So..6 more days until I can soak myself up in another Harry Potter movie!!

And...did you hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG my man..Mr. Matthew McConaughey is People Magazine Sexist Man!!! I could not possibly agree more!!! I turn to mush not only when I see him but hear him talk!! Now to figure out a way for him to notice me and give Penelope the bump! ha



Two good things!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend..I'll try to blog more!

No comments:

Post a Comment