Monday, October 3, 2005

Upswing

I think we're finally on the upswing after a LONG LONG valley! Scott had some good news this weekend with a listing of his and I was hired by a good family. So maybe we're moving up the hill for a change! I have 2 more families interviewing me this week..so we'll see how those go!

This weekend was a blur for me with going out with Deidre, Kara and Jamie Friday night. We picked out supplies for them to use for their baby announcements..they should turn out adorable! Went shopping after at Old Navy and Kohl's! Found the best pants ever there..bought two different colors..they needed hemming..but they are totally worth it!

Then Saturday went to meet my mom and dad at the Affton Elks for a fall event. Sadly it wasn't at all like the one we did 2 years ago..but the kids told me they had fun. That's all that counts! Connor of course won 2 cake walks..so he was grinning from ear to ear.

Sunday was our good friend's Kyle's birthday party. Kids ran around..Connor told me every 5 seconds he was bored and wanted to go home...not really fun. Scott couldn't come since he was working..so that isn't the most fun way to spend a Sunday. But it was nice out..so I hung outside since I am now inside alot! YUCH!

So..busy weekend..nothing much to tell..got the news I am on the Cropper's Cottage design team..I would have been heartbroken if I wasn't chosen! Didn't make another design team..but hey..I'm busy enough right!

Here's a layout I did for ScrapJazz. My assigment was a Hobby or Collection layout..so I chose my collection of Bunnies by the Bay. I think it turned out really good! I only took shots of the big bunnies..my favorites!



That's all for now..

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment