Thursday, July 21, 2005

Rule of 3

I have seen this thread posted on several blogs..and since I have been pretty boring lately..here's something new:

Three screen names you have had:

I think from the dawn of time I have been Buzybunny..but it seems the trend is now to be known by your real name. Or at least on the scrap boards as the theory is the companies and such that look around will know your real name!

Three things you like about yourself:

My energy level(sounds funny..but I feel I have just the right amount of get up and go!), my blue eyes and my hands when their tan and nails painted! Gesh!

Three things you don't like about yourself:

My thighs, that I don't have blonde hair naturally and that I'm not taller!

Three parts of your Heritage:

Greek, German, not sure of the third!

Three things that scare me:

Heights, nasty bugs and spiders and the fear something will happen to me or the kids and Scott before it's "our time!"

Three of your everyday essentials:

Checking my email and computer time, reading, kisses or hugs from everyone

Three things you are wearing right now:

Soccer shorts, tank top and a ponytail!ha

Three of your favorite songs:

Wow..way too many favorite songs..how about right now..Switch by Will Smith, Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani and anything Black Eyed Peas..kind of like the Jessica Simpson These Boots are Made for Walking too!

Three things I want in a relationship:

To be loved like crazy, for it to be a two way thing and to spend together!

Two truths and a lie:

I love to scrapbook, I love to sit and watch poker and I love to read!

Three things you can't do without:

Scott, the kids and my computer

Three places you want to go on vacation:

Hawaii, Tahiti and back to Mexico

Three things you just can't do:

Cook, play volleyball and basketball(yuch!)and body piercing..other than my ears!

Three kids names:

Connor, Haley & Parker

Three things you want to do before you die:

Go visit Mark & Sharon, travel to Italy, Greece and Spain, see my kids grown up and happy!

Three celeb crushes:

Oh..Hugh Grant & Colin Firth(they count as one since they are both Brits), Matthew McConaughey & Hugh Jackman

Three people you want to know these things about:

Hmmm...lets see...Diedre, Sharon and Dee

Copy and email me your lists!! I would love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment