Thursday, July 28, 2005

End of the month

My creativity juices started flowing like crazy yesterday and I got an unbelievable 2 layouts and 4 cards done! For me that is HUGE..unbelieveable to get that much accomplished in one day and with products that are not my normal kind of color or look. But everything turned out great!! Here's one of the layouts that I really like how it turned out..and it's a great picture of the boys too!



I think since I am done..and don't have any of the next projects in hand..I'm going to work on some stuff for me that uses no specific products for a change..which means to me..my favorite stuff Ki!

For those that don't know their line..which I really don't know anyone who doesn't..here is a link to their site..where my best bud Dee is on their coveted Design Team! (still praying that someday I will!!)



It's hard to believe that it's the end of the month already. I always knew growing up that once my birthday came and went that summer for me was almost over as it meant going back to school. Funny enough it still means the same as I go back to work full time, the kids go back to school and the nice, relaxing pace of life leaves. It's a shame it can't always be summer..

And a special thanks go out to my mom and dad for taking us out to dinner for my birthday!!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment