Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Tammy!!

My Best Friend Tammy's Birthday is today and since I know she checks my blog..Happy Birthday Tammy! Hope it's a great day for you!

And in honor of her birthday..how about some pictures from our recent trip together to the Lake of the Ozarks where we all had an amazing time together! Looking forward to our next adventure!!!

Tammy with Scott and Mark...


Tammy and her man Mark on our night out..


Scott and I that night too..


and the two of us doing what I do very well..laying out at the pool!!


It was insanely hot...but so much fun hanging with these guys! This is I think our third trip together and each time it's more and more fun! Especially since we get to go out without the kids!HA

Happy Birthday Tammy...unreal..best friends for what..11 years!!??

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment