Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mom's Day

This is it..this is about all the work I'm going to do today if I have my way!!HA My plans you ask...sit outside, read a good book and drink a yummy drink and relax! Oh and help Connor with his VERY last minute project. But before I start the fun.. I just wanted to share a new layout and card using Bo Bunny's Sweet Summer line. This beautiful weather we're having definitely makes me think of popsicles and slushies. Which I am making Scott bring me home today!





Happy Mom's Day..to anyone who is a Mom, would like to be a Mom, is going to be a Mom or was! Special thoughts today to a fellow scrapper who recently lost her 13 year old son to a battle with cancer and to the Coble family in California. I read about this family recently lost all three of their beautiful little children(ages 5, 4 and 3) in a horrible car accident.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment