Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm Teaching Again

Yep..you read it right. For those of you that enjoyed my classes I am going to teach again. It's a really really cute(well I am biased) Bo Bunny Valentine mini book class. And I'll be teaching it at the Making Memories store in Columbia, Illinois on Monday night, February 12th. I believe 6pm. So come and join me!

It's a neat book in that it opens up so that you could essentially display it on a mantle, shelf or table. Folds up to a 6 by 6 size and well it's cute! You can make it about your sweetie, pet, children or friend..doesn't matter. The cost will be $20 and if you're interested call Making Memories at 618-281-1991.

And here's some pictures of it..
Click on these to see them larger..




If you have any questions..drop me a note..I hope to see you there!




Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment